The Long Reach Long Riders and The ESTA Foundation proudly announce their annual raffle to benefit Behind the Scenes at the Annual USITT Conference & Stage Expo. This hugely popular event will be held on March 21, 2009 at the Behind the Scenes booth (#1321) on the trade show floor of the USITT Conference & Stage Expo in Cincinnati, Ohio. Tickets, are $5 each, or 5 for $20, and may be purchased at the booth throughout the show.
Twelve terrific raffle prizes are as follows:
- Altman Rentals (ghostlight)
- Barbizon ($250 gift certificate)
- Field Template (SoftSymbols and Field Templates)
- Le Maitre Special Effects (Radiance Hazer)
- Live Design (Broadway Master Class)
- Nolan Engineering Services (Seminar by Shawn Nolan)
- Sapsis Rigging (Safety Seminar by Bill Sapsis)
- USITT (2010 Conference registration)
- Utah Shakespearean Festival (3 pair of theatre tickets)
- Vectorworks (Spotlight with Renderworks)
- Vincent Lighting Systems ($250 gift certificate)
All proceeds of the raffle go directly to The ESTA Foundation's Behind the Scenes program, which provides entertainment technology industry members with grants for emergency situations, such as serious illness, injury, or death.