1. For your work on Dreams, an exhibit at The Museum at FIT, you had an interesting space in which to work. What was the inspiration? My inspiration was, in fact, to make the space go away—it is quite a sterile room—and to create within it a “dream” space using light and the set as a metaphor for the show. The curators had found portable freestanding paper walls that they wanted to use as backdrops for some of the art. These accordion-constructed paper walls were so cool that I didn’t want ...
This content is free to access as a registered user on livedesignonline.com
Why register for livedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision