What Is Studio?
Studio is a member-based platform of the Live Design Franchise that provides designers and technicians working in theatre, concerts, corporate events, themed entertainment, opera, dance and entertainment fields an integrated, multi-platform approach to staying informed, increasing visibility, and interacting with peers.
Who Is It For?
Studio is for working and aspiring designers and technicians in all fields of live events: theatre, concerts, corporate events, themed entertainment, opera, dance, architainment, etc.
Why Should I Become A Studio Member?
The 21st-century designer and technician are wired in ways previously unimaginable. As early adopters of technology, they consume their content much differently than they used to less than five years ago, and in a wider variety of platforms. Training and education remain vital to their success and livelihoods, and while there are more opportunities for such training than ever before, there is often less time available to take advantage of it. And the market has no real platform that enables both aspiring and established designers and technicians to showcase their work and skills. The Studio membership helps address the unique needs of a modern designer and technician.
What Does The Studio Membership Include?
Depending on the level of membership, Studio gets you discounts to the events produced by the Live Design franchise, including LDI, The Live Design Master Classes, etc; access to gated content on the Live Design website, including sessions recorded at our various events; a subscription to 12 issues of a cutting-edge, interactive, tablet-only version of Live Design magazine; the ability to post and share your work with like-minded entertainment technology professionals on a new feature of the website called Designer Showcase; and exclusive invitations to networking parties, salons, talks, and other events throughout the year.
Where Do I Sign Up?
Here! See your options below:
Cost: This content is free to access as a registered user on livedesignonline.com
What you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
Cost: $199/year ($1,200+ value)
What you get:
- The ability to view all recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes and LDI
- One FREE nomination for the annual Excellence Awards nominations ($399) value.
- 20% off LDI 4-pack, 8-pack or full conference passes (up to a $150 value)
- 20% discount to the Live Design Master Classes (up to a $160 value)
- Floor pass to LDI 2015 ($60 value)
- Your work uploaded and promoted on the Live Design Website (two new members chosen each month)
- Exclusive invites to members-only events throughout the year
- Studio Live Design T-Shirt (while supplies last)
- Monthly Studio Live Design Member Newsletter