Spatial Sound Track Paper Sessions Include:
• Recording & Production
• Spatial Audio - Part 1: Binaural
• Spatial Audio – Part 2: 3-D Microphone and Loudspeaker Systems
• Spatial Audio - Part 3: Ambisonics, WFS
• Applications of 3-D Audio in Automotive
• Properties of Auro 3-D Room Signals
• Bernstein and Beethoven in 3-D
• 3-D Audio: Produce the New Dimension?
Visit: http://www.aes.org/events/134/spatialsound/ for a complete list of events.
For Convention details visit the Preliminary Events Calendar at: http://www.aes.org/events/134/calendar/calendar.cfm
The Audio Engineering Society was formed in 1948 by a group of concerned audio engineers. The AES counts over 14,000 members throughout the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Japan and the Far East. The organization serves as the pivotal force in the exchange and dissemination of technical information for the industry. For additional information visit http://www.aes.org