1. As a contemporary scenic designer, how do you approach a period play such as The Heiress, which you recently designed for a revival on Broadway at The Walter Kerr? I had seen the Lincoln Center production, starring Cherry Jones, and thought it was extraordinary. Naturally, I read the play several times. I always start with a lot of research on a period, and as I work on the design as a contemporary designer, I know that I will be attracted to certain parts of the research and not ...
This content is free to access as a registered user onlivedesignonline.com
Why register forlivedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision