1. How did you get involved in media production for Northland Church? I began serving at Northland as a congregant in 1998 when I owned a production company in Orlando. At the end of a very long and diverse path, I ended up joining Northland as creative media director in 2006. 2. Can you describe the media department and its biggest daily challenges? Our team is a unique mix of people with great technical and creative talent, coupled with a specific drive to serve the church. Our biggest ...
This content is free to access as a registered user onlivedesignonline.com
Why register forlivedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision