The Entertainment Industry's leading resource for the art and technology of show business
Whether it's theatre, opera or dance; film, television or video; concerts, clubs theme parks, industrials; you name it, no one covers the Entertainment Industry like ENTERTAINMENT DESIGN:
Save nearly 75% off the newsstand rate!
- The Seuss Aesthetic: Production Design by Michael Corenblith
- The Rocky Horror Show on Broadway
- Video Projections: From the Boardroom to the Stage
- Opera's Dirty Little Secret
- Disney's California Adventure
- Design for Sporting Events
- Modernizing Make-up for the 21st Century
- Sound and Lighting Products of the Year
- Special Report: High School Auditoriums
- Rating the Industry's web sites
- Reports and reviews from LDI, AES, PLASA, ShowBiz Expo, Pro-Audio & Light Asia, USITT
- Much, much more...
Plus, the annual INDUSTRY RESOURCES DIRECTORY and the BUYERS GUIDE, two of the Industry's most valuable references. Regularly $20 each, they are included in your subscription at no additional cost!
- 2001 INDUSTRY RESOURCES DIRECTORY (published in June 2001) includes over 2,500 manufacturer, supplier, consultant listings in 215 product and service categories, all indexed by state.
- 2002 BUYERS GUIDE (published in December 2001) includes over 3,000 products for the Entertainment Technology Professional complete with specifications, features, options and photos.
For address changes, back issue requests, or other inquiries, feel free to call us at 800.827.0315. (815.734.1116 from outside the US)
Or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.