Ocean Optics has added the SeaChanger Pavilion to its annual Customer Forum to be held May 13-15 in Clearwater Beach, Florida. Learning sessions will be hosted by industry experts in fields including theatre, worship, architectural lighting, and facility design.
The program kicks off with keynote speaker, Ken Billington, a Tony Award-winning lighting designer of over 80 Broadway and 70 Off Broadway shows.
In addition to technical sessions on the SeaChanger product and DMX controllers, educational topics will range from the basic science of light and color to setting-specific classes and hands-on labs.
Participants can mix and match classes to follow the learning track best suited to them. Roundtable discussions will provide access to a host of industry experts for even more in-depth discussion of specific application needs.
The lighting luminaries who will share their experiences include:
• Ken Billington – Keynote speaker and Tony Award-winner
• Lorin Morse – Lighting designer of the Mormon Tabernacle
• Tom Littrell – Veteran lighting leader of ETC
• Doug Fleenor – aka “Dr. DMX”
• Beau Edwardson – Professor and lighting designer from the University of South Florida
• Paul Luntsford – From PLA Design
• Tom Hough, Ph.D. – With Whiterock Design
• John Gates – Lighting designer and consultant, founder of Gates Service Group
• Patrick Finelli – Professor from the University of South Florida