will focus on "Energy Efficient Lighting Systems for Retail Spaces" in a special seminar scheduled for November 4-6, 2002 at the Lightolier TechCenter located in Fall River, MA. Registration is limited to just 25 participants, at a fee of $250.
Led by members of Lightolier's product management and design teams, along with lamp product engineers from Osram/Sylvania, the seminar will cover such topics as:
- the importance of installing quality lighting systems
- meeting the lighting requirements of retail spaces, from general lighting to accent and display lighting
- advancements in luminaire systems
- retail lighting case studies
- fiber-optic lighting systems
A keynote address will explore trends in retail lighting. Earl R. Print, director of sales development and lighting education at Lightolier, will serve as moderator.
The seminar has been certified by the American Lighting Association (ALA), and the American Institute of Architects (AIA), and is intended for architects, engineers, interior designers, lighting specifiers, display designers, and developers.
For registration information call 1-508-646-3103.