LDI2008 October 20-26 in Las Vegas has is the kind of professional training you have been waiting for. By far the industry’s best, hands-on, in-depth training with today’s cutting-edge technology. Register today: space is limited in many of these personalized courses. Lunch and coffee breaks included in all full-day courses.
New This Year: Site-Specific Training
Check out LDI’s exclusive back-stage training at Cirque du Soleil’s KA and Mystere, plus Le Reve and Lake Of Dreams at The Wynn Resort
New this year: Theatrical Special Effects Advanced Entertainment Services hosts a professional-level class on special effects application and equipment, from systems and real-life applications to compliance and safety. Led by Gregory Meeh, award-winning special effects designer, founder, and president of J&M Special Effects, and Matt Dillingham, president of Advanced Entertainment Services
Four information-packed days of professional audio training presented in conjunction with Meyer Sound. Plus a full day of intensive microphone training with Shure.
Get up to speed with the latest releases in these top software programs:
1. LD Assistant 08 & AutoCAD® 2008 : Beginner and Advanced 2. VectorWorks Training for Technical Production: Beginner and Advanced 3. Half Day tutorials: Introduction to Light Plots with VectorWorks Spotlight for Lighting Professionals 4. wysiwyg Two-Day Intensive Training Session 5. Vivien: Special Two-Hour Beginner Training Session 6. Introduction to QLab from Figure 53
Media Server Training
Take visual design to a new level with today’s cutting-edge media servers:
1. Pandoras Box Media Server by coolux
2. Hippotizer V3 Training: Beginner and Advanced
3. Mbox Extreme Media by PRG
Get your hands on the hottest consoles on the market today! Perfect training for lighting designers, programmers, board ops, and technicians: The skills you need are right here at your fingertips!
1. A.C.T: MA Lighting’s grandMA Level Two Training
2. ChamSys MagicQ 100 Pro Console Programming
3. Introduction to the Jands Vista Console from A.C. Lighting and Jands
4. The Congo Console from ETC: Beginning and Advanced
5. The Eos Control System from ETC: Beginning and Advanced
6. LightPalette Control: The Palette Way: Beginning and Advanced
Electrical And Rigging Training
ETCP Certificants will receive renewal credits towards re-certification for attending these courses.
1. Ohm's Law and Order - Don't Let the Smoke Out: Essential Electrical Training
2. Stage Rigging Fundamentals: Now A Two-Day Course
3. TOMCAT USA’s Two-Day Hoist & Truss Workshop
4. Aerial Rigging at Cirque du Soleil
For Course Dates, Descriptions, And Online Registration: www.ldishow.com.