Celebrate LDI's 25th anniversary in Las Vegas, October 15-21, 2012. Registration is now open for a full week of professional training as well as three days of the LDI show floor (October 19-21). And the celebration continues post-show on October 22 & 23 with two days of in-depth theme park technical training at Disneyland and California Adventure.
LDI2012 training includes:
• LDInstitute™: comprehensive technology training: consoles, software, media servers, site specific training,
rigging and electrical training, ETCP renewal credits available.
• SynAudCon: SynAudCon returns to LDI with a special two-day course, Core Principles of Audio, taught
by Pat Brown
• LDInnovation & Technology Conference: Addresses the application of technology to real-life case
studies and applications. Provides a forum for discussion relevant in-demand topics.
• Live Design Projection Master Classes: Two full days of the latest projection technologies and
applications of innovative imagery. From projectors and projection mapping to case studies of high-profile
projects, the PMC@LDI is intermediate to advanced training for those working in lighting and projection
• Live Design Concert Sound Master Classes: Three-day, in-depth look at the challenges encountered FOH on concert tours, from audio aesthetics to the architecture of the rig, use of line arrays, digital consoles, and the rigors of life on the road.
• Backstage Las Vegas takes you on a whirlwind backstage tour of some of Vegas’ top shows and venues
• Theme Park Technical Training & Design: Two-days of in-depth technical theme park training at
Disneyland and Disney California Adventure in Anaheim; go behind the scenes to learn how Disney magic is made!
Register by September 14, 2012 to save on all of LDI's professional training options and make a sound investment in your future.