Compulite Systems along with its UK distributor, Stagetec Distribution, announced that they had a successful PLASA show in London last week.
"Compulite’s adoption by the European market has been above our most optimistic expectations, and is well appreciated," says Ohad Ashery, Compulite vice president. "With PLASA behind us, we’re now looking forward to LDI and expecting to receive the same positive feedback from the North American market."
Compulite’s R&D team brought a number of new products and enhancements to PLASA, including:
- Vector Orange (Lite): the most compact version of the Vector family of lighting control consoles.
- Vector Playback Wing: allowing remote access to Vector playbacks, through Ethernet, with independent paging and displays.
- Bi-directional integration with WYSIWYG Console Edition
- Bi-directional integration with Hippotizer Media Server
- Dlite iControl PDA Remote for Dlite family of lighting control consoles
- CompuSINE: first commercial version of Compulite’s Sine-wave dimming system
"Last year we launched the Vector Green and took orders for six units on the stand. This year, with the launch of Vector Orange and Playback Wing, we actually exceeded that number," comments Andy Stone from Stagetec Distribution.