1. How did you get into the television lighting business? When I was in high school, I took photos for the local newspaper, and I wanted to be a photojournalist. When I turned 18, I went to Santa Barbara City College. The prerequisite for the photo classes was Introduction to Technical Theatre. As soon as I walked onto the stage, I knew that’s what I wanted to do. After two years at SBCC, I transferred to CalArts. I told the dean I only wanted to light theatre and dance. I ...
This content is free to access as a registered user onlivedesignonline.com
Why register forlivedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision