The world was stunned by the tragic club fire in Rhode Island on February 20, in which more than 90 people were killed. This sad outcome was caused by many factors but the possible reckless use of indoor pyrotechnics was the trigger. It will go down in history as the second-largest club fire in this country's history. In addition to the horrendous pain and suffering felt by so many, the incident was played and replayed throughout the media for several days, raising questions in the public ...
This content is free to access as a registered user onlivedesignonline.com
Why register forlivedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision