Global Truss America is proud to announce that nine of its clamp models have received TÜV certification. The clamps join the company’s TÜV-approved aluminum trussing in being awarded this internationally recognized seal of safety and quality.
TÜV approval is granted only after rigorous testing of a product and its manufacturing facility. Consumers can therefore be assured that Global Truss clamps meet the highest quality standards and will perform with the utmost security and reliability in fastening fixtures and trussing, said Ken Kahn, general manager of Global Truss America.
“Clamps are an essential component of any trussing setup—they are, literally, what holds the whole rig together,” says Kahn. “The mark of TÜV approval is a formal assurance to customers that they can rely on our clamps, like our trussing, to perform safely and reliably. We are very pleased and honored to receive this distinguished seal of certification.”
Global’s TÜV-approved clamps cover a wide variety of models, from the popular all-purpose Pro Clamp, to the more specialized Trigger Clamp, which is often used for moving-head luminaires.
The TÜV-certified clamp models include:
* Pro Clamp: aluminum M10 bolt, can support up to 1,000lbs.
* Pro Swivel Clamp: aluminum 2” swivel jointed clamp, can support up to 1,100lbs.
* Side Entry Clamp: 2” wraparound coupler clamp with reverse elbow
* Mini 360 Clamp: mini 2” aluminum wraparound clamp, can support up to 220lbs.
* Trigger Clamp: heavy duty hook style wraparound clamp
* Jr Clamp: 1-1/3” aluminum wraparound mini truss clamp, can support up to 220lbs.
* Jr Swivel Clamp: mini truss Swivel Clamp
* Swivel Clamp/N: narrow version of Pro Swivel clamp
* Narrow Clamp: narrow 2” aluminum wraparound Pro Clamp, can support up to 350lbs.