A new version of Martin Professional ShowDesigner™ (MSD 5) lighting and set design software package features a new 3D graphic engine that delivers near rendering quality in realtime.
Additional updates include:
- fixture beams that show true light distribution
- animated smoke with adjustable density and evenness
- camera animation using timeline control
- new user interface with a sidebar for access to all features
- drag-drop of objects and fixtures
- ISO camera view
The MSD 5 software is available in five versions:
- Gold includes the full package with paperwork and photo-realistic rendering. Live is mainly for offline programming or video presentation needs.
- Live-4 is limited to four universes.
- Silver is for users who need to build scenes and print plots.
- Live-LJ is similar to Live-4 but only compatible with Martin LightJockey™.
MSD 5 is available via Martin’s worldwide partner network or through a new MSD web shop for purchase or upgrade.