1. You recently worked on the Super Bowl Halftime Show. What did that role involve, and what are the challenges of this production? I was the lead projectionist, and I got involved through Ken Gay of LMG Design Studio. We’ve worked together a lot, including at a show Bruce Rodgers designed for Brazilian pop star Ivete Sangalo at Madison Square Garden. My company, DWP, also provided some of the gear, and we had four crew members on the projection team. It was an honor working on this massive ...
This content is free to access as a registered user onlivedesignonline.com
Why register forlivedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision