1. You worked at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas for many years, looking after lighting at The Joint and Body English. What were the challenges there? My challenges at the Hard Rock were personalities. Every day you had to deal with touring production, house production, and corporate shenanigans, all while trying to get the show off and hurt no one’s feelings or crush an ego. Everyone that shows up at the Hard Rock thinks that his or her show is the most important thing since ...
This content is free to access as a registered user on livedesignonline.com
Why register for livedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision