1. You’ve designed eight world tours for Toby Keith, are the creative director for Selena Gomez, and have worked with Alice Cooper, Don Henley, Carrie Underwood, Jason Mraz, Melissa Etheridge, Hillary Duff, and Barry Manilow. You also took home a Redden Award last year for your work on Star Wars: In Concert. How did you get into this business, and what led you to concert design? I have Steve Cohen to thank for that. In 1987, I saw Billy Joel. That was it for me. I was hooked. The energy, ...
This content is free to access as a registered user on livedesignonline.com
Why register for livedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision