A second death was reported Friday in the collapse of the stage for the Madonna concdet that killed a man late last week, according to reports on CNN.com and other major news outlets. According to the report, "The second fatality was a 32-year-old British citizen, the British Foreign Office and a high-ranking police official said. It was not clear whether the person was a man or woman, but the next of kin had been informed, the Foreign Office said." The report also notes that both deaths ...
This content is free to access as a registered user onlivedesignonline.com
Why register forlivedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision