11. Kevin Adams Lighting Designer No hidden sources here: in a handful of productions—Spring Awakening (pictured), Passing Strange, Next To Normal, Hair, and American Idiot—Adams has retooled the look of musical theatre by plugging into neon, LED, fluorescent, A-lamps on cords, and other wild choices to create a new paradigm in stage lighting. He picked up back-to-back Tony Awards in 2007 and 2008, and it’s no wonder based on the killer visual impact of his approach to lighting as art and ...
This content is free to access as a registered user onlivedesignonline.com
Why register forlivedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision