MAXRemote discovers remote lighting devices automatically and allows for manipulation of fixtures, presets, channels and more when users connect to a Maxxyz.
Multi-touch belts in the parameter view allow for manipulation of DMX values with great precision. A pan/tilt control even allows for control of a moving light's pan and tilt via the iPhone or iPod touch's built-in accelerometer.
Users can control color values in both CMY and RGB modes with support for Lee, Rosco and GAM filters. Users can also trigger cuelists with Go, Pause and Release commands. An offline mode allows anyone to experience MAXRemote without the need to have it connected to a Maxxyz system.
The MAXRemote is available exclusively through the Apple Store at no charge.
iPhone MAXRemote requires a Maxxyz controller (version 2.61 build 351.0 or higher) and a Wi-Fi connection.
- Automatic discovery
- Controls Maxxyz remotely
- Black skin for dark environments
- Integrated help
- Passcode protected
- Saves show data for fast follow up synchronization
- Controls all fixtures in a show
- Integrated fixture search
- Create and edit presets
- Pan/Tilt view with built-in accelerometer support under sensor mode
- Color picker with support for Lee, Rosco and GAM filters
- Easy manipulation of all DMX channels
- Fast menu appears when shaking device (clears values quickly)
- Browse through fixture groups in a cover flow-like interface under landscape mode
- Start, pause and release cuelists, chases, etc.
- Exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch
Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, Martin Professional is a world leader in the creation of dynamic lighting solutions for the entertainment, architectural, and commercial sectors. Martin lighting solutions are industry standard on top tours and events, grace prestigious theatres, energize nightclubs, and decorate major television studios around the globe. Other important areas of application are indoor and outdoor architecture and commercial applications where Martin products are increasingly being used to transform spaces through dynamic light. Martin also offers a range of advanced lighting controllers and media servers, as well as a complete line of smoke machines as a complement to intelligent lighting. The company operates the industry's most complete and capable distributor network with local partners in nearly 100 countries. For more information please visit www.martin.com
For more information contact your local Martin distributor or PR Coordinator Larry Beck at Martin Professional at:
Telephone: +1 719 686 0793
Fax: +45 87 40 00 10 (DK) / +1 954 858 1811 (US)