Today, JBL is announcing a program that makes it even easier for customers to purchase complete JBL systems including the MSC1 Monitor System Controller. For a limited time Customers in the United Sates who purchase the MSC1 with LSR2300 Series Studio Monitors through qualified JBL Professional dealers can receive up to $150 cash back when they purchase system combinations by April 30, 2010.
JBL is offering the following system rebates:
• Purchase a system of two LSR2328P studio monitors, one LSR2310SP subwoofer and one MSC1 Monitor System Controller and receive $150 cash back.
• Purchase two LSR2325P studio monitors, one LSR2310SP subwoofer and one MSC1 and receive $100 cash back.
• Purchase a pair of LSR2328P studio monitors with the MSC1 and receive $100 cash back.
• Purchase a pair of LSR2325P studio monitors with the MSC1 and receive $50 cash back.
• Elegantly add a subwoofer to any system. Purchase the LSR2310SP Subwoofer and the MSC1 and receive $50 cash back.
In a convenient desktop form-factor, the JBL MSC1 Monitor System Controller combines essential Monitor System Controls found in the “monitor section” of large mixing consoles along with JBL's ingenious RMCâ„¢ Room Mode Correction technology that tunes speakers to compensate for low frequency problems in the room. The end result is great mixes, in any room.
The MSC1 serves as a desktop switcher than selectable allows monitoring of a range of signal sources, using two pairs of studio monitors. The MSC1 includes a subwoofer output, bass management crossover, and a level control to accurately integrate a subwoofer into any system. RMC technology in the MSC1 tunes the speakers and the sub to eliminate exaggerated low frequency that can occur in the mix room. While the MSC1 works with any speakers, for a truly accurate, full range reference system the ideal combination is the MSC1 with JBL's new JBL LSR2300 Studio Monitors that are priced to put professional performance within reach of any studio.
“Customers working in acoustically less-than-perfect rooms discover their mixes don't sound right when played on other systems,” noted Peter Chaikin, Director of Recording And Broadcast Marketing at JBL Professional. “JBL has been leading the charge to fix the problem. The MSC1/LSR2300 Mail-In Rebate Program is JBL's New Year's gift to customers, for better mixes in 2010 and beyond!”
The MSC1/LSR2300 Mail-In Rebate coupon and complete program rules are posted for download at www.jblpro.com