Manufacturer offers interactive sessions covering Titan Version 7 and Ai Media Server
LONDON -- In an effort to provide the very best product support to its current clients and potential customers, Avolites announces its continuing series of free weekly online training sessions. Hosted from the manufacturer's worldwide headquarters in London, several one-hour GoToMeeting webinars each Thursday cover various topics related to Avolites and Avolites Media products.
Sessions held at 9:00 a.m. EST every Thursday guide users through the GUI of Avolites' groundbreaking Ai Media Server. Attendees learn how to navigate the built-in 3D visualizer, import video files and play them back, and adjust these videos by changing color and adding effects, introducing keystone and warps. The informal sessions will also cover video mapping to non-uniform projection surfaces and output to LED screens.
Webinars held one hour later at 10:00 a.m. EST focus on Titan Version 7 and feature the Avolites Titan Simulator, which allows attendees to view every button press made by the trainer, see features and ask questions. The schedule for the remainder of March and April is as follows:
- March 20 - Chases: recording and unfolding chases; using speed masters and tap tempo
- March 27 - Customizing your console: making, editing and deleting workspaces; assigning and recording macros; changing default values, including fixture locate, highlight values and key profiles
- April 3 - Titan overview: console layout, basic programming and operation
- April 10 - Time in programmer, time palettes, using the encoder wheel to set times and the edit times menu
- April 17 - Version 7: set list, show import, reports and the @ key functions
- April 24 - Artnet: using an Artnet to DMX box to expand your universes; using a Titan Net Processor; connecting and assigning lines
"Education is the key to unlocking the creative possibilities of the desk," says Group One's Brad White, national sales manager for the Avolites brand. "These free webinars are a great place not only for tapping into expert advice but also for collaborating with other LDs and programmers from all over the world. So sign up to experience Avolites' world-class training in the comfort of your own home or office, learn new tips and tricks on the Titan software, and maybe even contribute a few yourself."
White further points out that additional webinar sessions may be added to better accommodate other time zones, such as PST, as demand increases.
Attendance for each webinar is currently limited to 25 people per session and space will be allotted on a first-come, first-serve basis. To register for one or more of the sessions, please visit the "Webinars & UK Masterclasses" link at www.avolites.com.