Final Days To Save On Live Design Broadway Master Classes in Sound, Projection, and Lighting!
With Live Design's Broadway Master Classes right around the corner—in New York City, May 21-27, 2010—it's time to take advantage of the early bird savings on all prices and register for the educational experience of a lifetime! Register by April 20 and save!
Set your sights on Broadway and attend the most comprehensive professional master classes the industry has to offer—with creative consultants Abe Jacob, the “godfather” of Broadway sound design leading the faculty for the Broadway Sound Master Classes (BSMC), Tony Award-winning lighting designer Jules Fisher at the helm of the Broadway Lighting Master Classes (BLMC), and scenic designer David Gallo featured at the Broadway Projection Master Classes (BLMC)! The courses take place in various venues on the NYU campus, with low-cost housing available in an NYU dorm to help make the experience affordable.
• Be inspired by the top designers working on Broadway today
• Network with industry professionals from around the world
• Attend Broadway shows with post-show discussions and in-depth design critiques:
May 21: American Idiot
May 25: FELA!
• Meet the manufacturers of today’s cutting-edge technology
• Low-cost housing in NYU dorm at $70/night (available May 20-28, call Tara Melingonis at 1-203-358-3708 for details)
• Attend a luncheon and two panel discussions on FELA! at Sardi’s on May 27
• Make the Broadway Master Classes a “must-do” this May.
Register today and save on all prices. It’s a sound decision to make for your future!