As the new chief design officer for Philips Lighting, Rogier Van Der Heide synergizes design and business
1. In your new role at Philips Lighting, will you still design architectural projects? I have been appointed chief design officer and am responsible for design at the highest level. Philips Lighting recognizes the need for design, not only as an aesthetic component of product development, but also as a strategic aspect of business. Design is a vital part of light that enhances our lives. With design put in the heart of Philips‘ solutions, technology is delivered in a more meaningful way to ...
This content is free to access as a registered user on livedesignonline.com
Why register for livedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision