1. What was your background before recently joining Element Labs as CEO? Prior to Element Labs, I was CEO of NeoScale, a company which provided enterprise security systems for data storage. We grew from a couple of customers to clients like Visa, GE, Marriott, and Wal-Mart. I started as an electrical engineer at Intel, when no one knew who we were. In my 13 years there, I saw firsthand what it takes to scale a company from an early market innovator to a dominant industry leader. This is ...
This content is free to access as a registered user on livedesignonline.com
Why register for livedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision