With Live Design's Broadway Lighting Master Classes right around the corner, it's time to take advantage of the $100 savings on all prices and register for the educational experience of a lifetime.
Set your sights on Broadway and attend the most comprehensive training the industry has to offer—in New York City, May 15-21, 2009, with creative consultants Abe Jacob, the “godfather” of Broadway sound design, Tony Award-winning lighting designer Jules Fisher, and projection designer Zachary Borovay. The courses take place in various venues on the NYU campus, with low-cost housing available in an NYU dorm to help make the experience affordable.
• Be inspired by the top designers working on Broadway
• Network with professionals from around the world
• Attend Broadway shows with post-show discussions and in-depth design critiques:
May 15: Hair
May 19: 9 to 5 The Musical
May 21: Rock Of Ages
• Meet the manufacturers of today’s cutting-edge technology
• Low-cost housing in NYU dorm at $70/night (not available until Sunday, May 17)
Register today, and save $100.