Live Design has arranged for low-cost housing in a dorm at NYU for $70/night/person in private rooms located in a suite with shared bath. The dorm is within walking distance of the Master Classes. All reservations for NYU housing must be made by March 31, 2010 to guarantee availability. After that date, requests can be made on an availability-only basis.
Live Design has reserved rooms from May 20-28 at NYU Founder's Hall, 120 East 12 St, New York, NY. All reservations must occur during this time (please inquire if you need to come early or stay late):
- All participants housed must be at least 17 years of age.
- Family housing requests, including spouses, partners and children not attending the program or event, cannot be accommodated.
- All bedrooms are furnished with a twin size bed, dresser, and desk for each resident. There is overhead lighting in each bedroom
- Please note that smoking is not permitted in NYU Housing. This includes individual bedrooms.
- Each residence hall has 24-hour security provided by the NYU Department of Public Safety. All residents will receive a temporary ID card upon checking in. Residents will be required to present this ID card upon entry into the residence hall.
- Packet of linen and bedding is provided to each resident at check-in. The linen packet includes a small towel, sheet set, pillow, and blanket.
- Laundry facilities are available for use by residents in each residence hall.
(Please note that all washers and dryers are cashless and only accept NYU Campus Cash as payment. In order to utilize the laundry machines, arrangements must be made with NYU Campus Cash prior to the program's arrival. Please contact NYU Campus Cash by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)