The International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD) has announced the election of five new members to the 2005 Board of Directors and two new membership committee members.
- Graham Phoenix, IALD, of PhoenixLarge/lightmatters in London, England, is president elect.
- Jeffrey Miller, IALD, of Pivotal Lighting Design in Seattle, WA, is director of external affairs.
- Larry French, IALD, of Auerbach•Glasow in San Francisco, CA is director of membership.
- Mary Rushton Beales, IALD, of Lighting Design House in Middlesex, England, is director of education.
- Julie Blankenheim, LC, of Lighting Design Alliance in Chicago, IL, is director at large.
The two new members elected to serve on the five-member membership committee are: Dawn Hollingsworth, IALD, of Visual Terrain in Los Angeles and Michael K. Souter, IALD, of Luminae Souter in San Francisco.