The Alpha line of moving body projectors from Clay Paky first launched in 2004 and has grown to 13 different models. One of the latest Alpha fixtures presented at LDI for the first time is the Alpha Wash Halo 1200, combining extraordinary brightness with the versatility of a 1,200W, 80V (3,300 k) halogen lamp.
The Alpha Wash Halo 1200has a new optical unit with optimal luminous efficiency, electronic Linear Zoom 14°- 64°, CMY color mixing, linear frost, electronic dimmer, an indexable beam shaper, and motorized Top Hat for a perfect beam control. Also, it can simultaneously perform as a high quality projector with the typical advantages of a halogen lamp: smooth, uniform field, warm color tones, and gradual dimming.
- 1200W, 80V Philips halogen lamp
- Type: 7009Z
- Average life: 300 hours
- Color Temperature: 3,300 K
- Cap: G22
- Luminous flux: 37,500 lm
- Suitable to any supply voltage that may be required
Colors and effects:
- CMY color mixing
- Frost with linear variation
- Indexable Ovalizer
- 0 - 100% electronic dimmer with an extremely gradual dimming and uniform color temperature field
- Stop/strobe effect