Analog Way announces the availability of the Easy Fade and Easy Cut, two new high-resolution video scalers and audio video switchers.
The new Easy Fade and Easy Cut combine the functions of a high-resolution video scaler with an audio video switcher. They are state of the art scaler / line multiplier / quadrupler / doublers which significantly increase Video image resolution and brightness. Three computer inputs are provided for direct display of presentations or Internet applications, and they also allow audio stereo switching.
They are fitted with user-friendly functionalities and powerful effects: Cut, Fade, Title (between computer and video sources) for the Easy Fade; Cut and Smooth Switching for the Easy Cut.
Both Easy Fade and Easy Cut feature:
- Computer Output format up to 1600 x 1200,
- 4 Video Inputs including one RGB or YUV component on BNC,
- Analog output on an HD15 connector,
- RGB output up to UXGA,
- 2 switching modes: seamless or smooth switching,
- Non-volatile frame memory.