AARHUS, Denmark — HARMAN Martin’s new line of affordable lighting effects, RUSH, will be starring in a series of YouTube videos aptly titled, Films in the Fast Lane. With a complete demonstration of the technology’s capabilities, each video will showcase the vast range of features and benefits each RUSH product offers.
Subscribing to the RUSH by Martin YouTube channel by visiting http://www.youtube.com/user/RUSHbyMartinPro, viewers will be in the driver’s seat, able to discover new and creative lighting deployments using the RUSH lighting series.
Martin’s RUSH Series includes:
· RUSH MH 1 Profile: Asuper bright LED profile moving head that punches out a variety of effects and colors.
· RUSH MH 2 Wash: A fast and agile LED wash light moving head with RGBW color mixing and a 20-degree fixed beam angle.
· RUSH MH 3 Beam: A powerful beam moving head with gobo and color wheel that blasts an intense and narrow long-throw beam.
· RUSH Strobe 1 5x5: This white strobe/blinder is a 5 x 5 LED matrix panel with individually controllable LEDs and preprogrammed effect, letter and number macros.
· RUSH PAR 1 RGBW: A bright LED PAR Can with premixed RGBW color mixing and 20o fixed beam angle.
· RUSH Pin 1 CW: This bright, white-LED pin spot comes with two beam options and is the ideal mirror ball spot light or decorative table spot.
As a world leader in the creation of dynamic lighting solutions for the entertainment, architectural, and commercial sectors, Martin lighting and video systems are renowned the world over. Martin also offers a range of advanced lighting controllers and media servers, as well as a complete line of smoke machines as a complement to intelligent lighting.Martin operates the industry’s most complete and capable distributor networkwith local partners in nearly 100 countries. Founded in 1987 and based in Aarhus, Denmark, Martin is the lighting division ofglobal infotainment and audio company HARMAN International Industries.For more information please visit: http://www.martin.com.
HARMAN (www.HARMAN.com) designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of audio, lighting and infotainment solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets. It is a recognized world leader across its customer segments with premium brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, and Mark Levinson®, and leading-edge connectivity, safety and audio technologies. The company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with Harman audio and infotainment systems. Harman has a workforce of about 14,300 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $4.4 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012.