At the 2013 Broadway Lighting Master Classes, Tony Award-winning lighting designer Brian MacDevitt shared and explored the production records from the original 1949 Broadway production of Death of a Salesman, with, scenery and lighting designed by Jo Mielziner, and then then compared them with his process on the recent 2012 Broadway production, which used the original Mielziner set design, directed by Mike Nichols and starring Philip Seymour Hoffman. This video shows the bulk of that session.
- Access to select gated content on the LD website, including recorded content from Master Classes, LDI, etc. ($50 value)
- Designer Showcase profile and gallery
- Floor pass to LDI and 10% off conference sessions ($100 value)
- 10% discount on Master Class events ($60 value)
- And much more...
- Cost: $99/year ($550+ value)