At the inaugural Envision Symposium, held Sept. 19-21 in Monterey, projection designer Bob Bonniol delivered a keynote on the topic of Performative Environments: "Storytelling as a participatory event: How stages and spaces are now reacting to audience desire and expectation through interactivity." This video contains the bulk of that speech.
- Subscription to 12 issues of the tablet edition of Live Design Magazine ($60 value)
- Access to select gated content on the LD website, including recorded content from Master Classes, LDI, etc. ($50 value)
- Designer Showcase profile and 3 galleries
- Floor pass to LDI and 20% off conference sessions ($100 value)
- 20% discount on Master Class events ($60 value)
- And much more...
- Cost: $199/year ($1,050+ value)