Check out this exclusive class on Color And Space, led by Beverly Emmons and Clifton Taylor at the 2014 Broadway Lighting Master Classes, a three-day event that brought Broadway’s top lighting designers together to discuss the creative, technical, and practical challenges involved in lighting for the Great White Way. In this video, discover how color can help you define theatrical space. Learn about color, a universal property of light, and how to use it more effectively. This year ...
- Access to select gated content on the LD website, including recorded content from Master Classes, LDI, etc. ($50 value)
- Designer Showcase profile and 3 galleries
- Floor pass to LDI and 20% off conference sessions ($100 value)
- 20% discount on Master Class events ($60 value)
- And much more...
- Cost: $199/year ($1,050+ value)