1. You’re currently out on tour with Jack Johnson as video director. How did that gig come about? For the past two years, I have been directing Jay-Z, a full on hip-hop show—really massive, high energy. When the opportunity came up through the show director on Jack Johnson, I was excited to shift gears and direct a singer/songwriter-style show. 2. What’s the main gear used for the show, and what are the challenges? The design is based around an upstage scenic backdrop with front ...
This content is free to access as a registered user on livedesignonline.com
Why register for livedesignonline.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision