The key scenic elements provided by TAIT are as follows:
• Proscenium Horn: 43’ wide at base, constructed with steel tubing and integrated with Martin Tripix 1200 & 300 LED lighting strips.
• Ribbed Rings: four ring arches which diminish in diameter moving upstage, incorporating lighting fixtures. Rings can break into three pieces and sit on weighted bases.
• Flown Rings: Four solid flown rings which are flown via TAIT/FTSI’s Navigator system for simultaneous horizontal and vertical movement.
• Scaffolding Wall: 46’ wide by 24’ high made from 1.5’ clear and black tubing. Built in five layers with custom Tait connections.
• Scaffolding Columns: Four 4’ wide, 4’ depth, 24’ high columns built from 1.5’ diameter clear and matte black tubing to resemble Roman columns.
• Logo drop mounted to a stretcher frame flying upstage of the house proscenium, which is translucent and displays Tim & Faith’s logo.
• Flooring made from panels laminated with a skin on both sides, containing a thin piece of mirror material inlaid into the floor in the shape of Tim & Faith’s logo.