Leading European trussing manufacturer MILOS announces the launch of a brand new corporate website : www.milosgroup.com.
This features a cool, contemporary design and a fresh new, intuitive user-interface, slickly optimised for fast, straightforward navigation by product, market sector and application.
A number of unique features have been developed to ensure that MILOS clients and users have access to a powerful, constantly updated online portal, containing a wealth of information to make purchasing or planning for upcoming projects and investments quick and simple.
• Expanded Photo and Design Galleries to help inspire the creative process and illustrate the many possibilities using the dynamic product ranges
• A full set of high quality instructional videos - arranged by product – are available for download
• Complete product specifications, catalogues and CAD blocks are available for instant download in convenient formats
• Detailed showcases of recent MILOS projects
A new Shopping List feature soon to be activated will dispatch the customer's â€˜Shopping List' directly to one of MILOS' sales consultants to streamline and prioritise the ordering process. This is designed for the ultimate convenience of MILOS' customers from wherever they happen to be at the time, giving instant access to MILOS' renowned service and fast turnarounds.
www.milosgroup.com will include all details on MILOS's comprehensive range of aluminium trussing products including QuickTruss®, xStages, temporary roofing systems and rigging towers, ground and video screen supports, plus the numerous accessories including corner and angle blocks, cell clamps, etc.
A New Products section will highlight the latest innovations from the MILOS design team, currently including :
• T12, an inventive new modular trussing system – with LED lightsources integrated into the structural tube profiles to create backlit displays, luminescent counters or special spaces contoured with light.
• xTruss – an intelligent line of accessories compatible with all QuickTruss® systems, which allow the simple mounting of a diverse selection of materials – visibly or invisibly, horizontally or vertically - sustainably and effectively. Brackets, clamps, fabric profiles, and panel clips offer clever, simple solutions to increase the versatility and aesthetic appeal of QuickTruss®.
• Ramps – robustly constructed, and ideal for all markets and structural projects
• Crowd barriers
The company's Facebook, Twitter and You Tube channels can also be accessed through www.milosgroup.com
For more press information on the MILOS Group, please contact Louise Stickland on +44 (0)1865 202679 or +44 (0)7831 329888 or Email me :firstname.lastname@example.org. For more product information, please visit www.milosgroup.com.