• "How to Successfully Utilize 'Creative LED' in the Architectural Market," by Rick Buskens, Creative LED product manager at Barco Media & Entertainment in Belgium.
• "The Future of LED and OLED Technologies and Their Impact on the Lighting World" by Daniel Chu, Ph.D. of Osram Sylvania Solid State Lighting, and "New Lighting Technologies: A Practical Look Forward" by Andy Beregszaszi of Eden Park Illumination.
• "Standards for an Emerging Technology," by Michael Myer of Battelle/Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
Online Registration www.dlfny.org
• No charge for DLF and IES members (pre-registration required)
• $20 for all others (pre-registration required). On-site registration will be $25
• Students welcome at no charge with pre-registration and ID
LEDucation IV is presented by the Designers Lighting Forum of New York with support from the New York Section of the Illuminating Engineering Society.