Features of the new 1.6 software include:
- Air absorption as a function of humidity and temperature, affecting target SPL calculation
- Updated data product library including the new K1, K1SB, 8XT, 12XT, 108P, 112P, SB15P, and SB28 products
- The adoption of the unified contour template for WST line sources and a gain structure matching the new V2.0 preset libraries. This allows each product to reach the maximum SPL with the same input level.
- Ergonomic improvements such as mapping mode custom color scaling and new, programmable quick keys for faster operation
- New balloon export data for all WST and Point Source systems (except V-DOSC, dV-DOSC, and K1) compatible with EASE 4.0 and CATT 8.0
The SOUNDVISION 1.6 upgrade package is available for existing users at www.l-acoustics.com/soundvision.
L-ACOUSTICS is a leading innovator and manufacturer of high-performance loudspeakers, amplifiers and signal processing devices for touring and installed sound markets. Known around the globe for pioneering and championing the modern line array loudspeaker concept with V-DOSC, the company has received numerous accolades for its K1, KUDO, KIVA, ARCS, XT coaxial loudspeaker systems and SB line of subwoofer enclosures, all powered and processed with the LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers in fulfillment of a "total system approach." L-ACOUSTICS products for the North American market are manufactured and distributed by L-ACOUSTICS US of Oxnard, California.
# # #
2201 Celsius Avenue, Unit E, Oxnard, CA 93030
Tel: 805.604.0577 / Fax: 805.604.0858