The K System Engineer (KSE) is a system technician that has demonstrated the highest level of qualification and expertise in the following areas:
- Sound design and system measurement
- Extensive real world experience with L-ACOUSTICS' V-DOSC, dV-DOSC, KUDO and K1 systems
- A complete theoretical understanding of all Wavefront Sculpture Technology-based systems
- Fluency in L-ACOUSTICS SOUNDVISION software
- Use of measurement tools (SMAART, WINMLS, MLSSA or equivalent) for system alignment and tuning
- Mastery of the LA-RAK/LA8/NETWORK MANAGER platform and DSP libraries
L-ACOUSTICS Head of Touring Support Florent Bernard explains, "Ulf, Sherif, Nick, Paul and Vladimir have actively participated in the pilot phase of the K1 systems introduction. The status of KSE is not given out lightly; it signifies that they have reached a status amongst their peers as a systems engineer with superior expertise, understanding and implementation of the L-ACOUSTICS K systems standard. With this title comes an expectation in the industry that they can be called upon by other system engineers and rental network agents to offer advice based on their vast experience and knowledge accumulated over the years. We are proud to have them as KSEs and look forward to continuing to strengthen our mutual collaboration in the future."
L-ACOUSTICS is a leading innovator and manufacturer of high-performance loudspeakers, amplifiers and signal processing devices for touring and installed sound markets. Known around the globe for pioneering and championing the modern line array loudspeaker concept with V-DOSC, the company has received numerous accolades for its K1, KUDO, KIVA, ARCS, XT coaxial loudspeaker systems and SB line of subwoofer enclosures, all powered and processed with the LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers in fulfillment of a "total system approach." L-ACOUSTICS products for the North American market are manufactured and distributed by L-ACOUSTICS US of Oxnard, California.
# # #
2201 Celsius Avenue, Unit E, Oxnard, CA 93030
Tel: 805.604.0577 / Fax: 805.604.0858