Please Join Digital Projection (DP), Delta Displays, Scalable Display Technologies, DNP Screens and NVIDIA at DP's US Headquarters on August 22-23.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is open to all AV integrators, consultants, press members and interested industry partners.
WHAT WILL BE TAUGHT / DEMONSTRATED?
Attendees will learn how to design, specify and build two-piece projection video walls from a vastly experienced team of industry experts. Additionally, on the afternoon of the second day all participating manufacturers will hold an open house to display and demonstrate numerous warp and blend solutions.
WHO WILL LEAD THE TRAINING / DEMONSTRATIONS?
* Ken Eagle - Training and Consultant Support Manger, Digital Projection
* Zach Hurvitz - Senior Solutions Consultant, Scalable Display Technologies
* Jesse Walsh - National Sales Manager, DNP Screens
* Tom Kaye - Sr. Solution Architect, Professional Video, NVIDIA
* Patrick Ellis - Regional Sales Manager, Display Systems, Delta Displays
WHAT DOES THE 2-DAY EVENT COST?
Classes are free of cost for attendees. Attendees need to arrange for their own accomodations and flights.
WHERE IS THE TRAINING EVENT?
The event will be held August 22-23, 2012, at Digital Projection's U.S. Headquarters at the following address:
55 Chastain Road, Suite 115, Kennesaw GA 30144
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION?
You can either download the full training materials by clicking here or call Danielle Shendok, Digital Projection, at 770-420-1350 for answers and insight.