1. Using wysiwyg R28, create a lighting design using the arena drawing provided on The CAST Software Blog. The file has been made using R28.
2. Using the Cue List and Camera Path features, create a two-minute video of your lighting design, and post the video on your YouTube account. You'll need a YouTube account to enter. You'll also need a Facebook account. No lighting consoles – be creative with the Cue List and Camera Path features.
3. Go to the CAST Software Facebook Page and LIKE us!
4. Post a link to your video on the CAST Software Facebook Page and label it: wysiwyg R28 Video Challenge - Your Name Here -- Once you've posted your video, you're officially entered into the contest.
5. The deadline for video entry is March 14, 2012.
For a full list of rules and details, visit http://www.cast-soft.com/cast/products/r28_videochallenge.php.
To learn more about wysiwyg or any other CAST product, visit www.cast-soft.com.
CAST Software Ltd., 35 Ripley Avenue, Suite 1, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6S 3P2. Tel: +1 416 597 2278. Fax: +1 416 597 9594. Email: email@example.com.