The new additions to the Arriba Cases family include:
• AC-60: Protects the American DJ Micro Laser Series (Micro Galaxian, Micro Gobo and Micro Star), and its power supply. The inside dimensions are 9.5” x 5” x 2” (241 x 127 x 51cm) and it has an MSRP of $18.95.
• AC-63: Designed to protect two lighting tripod stands from American DJ (such as the LTS-2, LTS-6 and LTS-10). It has inside dimensions of 63” x 9” x 6” (1600 x 225 x 150cm) and an MSRP of $39.95.
• AC-117: Perfect for protecting the “flat par” style of LED lights from American DJ (Flat Par TRI7, Flat Par TRI18, Mega Profile Par, etc.), this case has inside dimensions of 11.5” x 4” x 15.5” (292 x 102 x 392cm) and an MSRP of $34.95.
• AC-126: Protects several of American DJ's laser products, like the Royal 3D, Royal Sky, Dual Scan RG, Atmospheric RG LED and Hypnotic RG. The inside dimensions are 14” x 8.25” x 8” (355 x 205 x 200cm) and the MSRP is $39.95.
• AC-131: An ideal choice for the Quad Gem DMX and Hyper Gem LED fixtures from American DJ, this case has inside dimensions of 21” x 8.5” x 13” (530 x 215 x 330cm) and an MSRP of $49.95.
• AC-159: Designed for American DJ's Revo X-Press LED, the inside dimensions are 39” x 7.5” x 9” (990 x 190 x 225cm) and the MSRP is $69.95.
• LS-100: A special lifestyle case designed for an Apple iPad, this case will also store its charger, accessories, pens, business cards, paper and a presentation folder. With inside dimensions of 12” x 10” x 1.5” (305 x 250 x 35cm), it will fit tablets similar in size to the iPad, as well. The MSRP is $64.95.
In addition to the specific American DJ lighting fixtures noted above, the new Arriba cases, like the company's entire line, can also be used with fixtures of similar dimensions from other major lighting manufacturers.
“Mobile entertainers are using a wider variety of lighting fixtures than ever before, thanks to the incredible array of products available today,” said Brian Dowdle, Marketing Manager for Arriba Cases. “The introduction of new categories of products such as LED bars, â€˜micro' lasers, flat par cans and more has created the necessity for protective cases for these fixtures. Arriba Cases is keeping up with these developments, and mobile entertainers and DJ's can feel secure in knowing we are committed to providing gig bags that protect their biggest investment.”
Like all Arriba Cases, the seven new cases feature the lightweight durability Arriba has become known for. Inside the durable black nylon exterior is high-density, shock-resistant foam covered with a soft yet durable synthetic fabric that cradles the lighting fixtures and allows them to fit snugly and comfortably, safeguarding them against nicks, dings and scratches. Many of the cases come with padded dividers that offer a customized fit and prevent the contents from shifting during shipping and transport. The “wide mouth” design of the main zippered opening allows for the quick and easy removal of the gear inside, and the exterior design of the cases enable fixtures to be safely stacked without being boxed, saving valuable transport space in cars and vans.
“Not only are Arriba Cases the perfect solution to keep your lighting equipment protected during transport and dust-free during storage,” Dowdle adds, “but DJs and musicians have found Arriba Cases convenient for carrying their extension cords, DMX cables, or as an all purpose gig bag to haul all the extra items entertainers use to make their shows the best they can be!”
Besides being secure and functional, Arriba Cases are also attractive, with a multicolor cube design and the Arriba name embroidered in white on the black fabric. Sturdy nylon web straps make carrying lighting fixtures easy and secure. A convenient “view window” allows for identification or a description of the contents to be readily visible. Each case also features an interior zippered pocket for storing clamps and other accessories.